Tuesday 26 April 2011

Bit of sheep.Bit of ketchup.Bit of celebrity?

Hokay so, I take a lot of snaps. If you spend much time with me this statement is definitely not music to your ears. It's on a par with - I like owls, didn't you know?

 But anyway, I thought I'd begin with reiterating this snap snapping hobbie/pastime/enjoyment (obsession?) of mine. And let me tell you that when it comes to snapping I often photograph the most peculiar things...

Bit of sheep's wool on barbed wire...
...Some cutlery. Hanging out.

A nail..
...A pink blob on a tree

A bit of meringue maxin' & relaxin' on a starry plate...
...A CRACK IN THE WALL?!


You get my point. So, it was no surprise that when I was having dinner at a bit of a swanky swanky restaurant the other night and there were little pots of ketchup and mayonnaise on the table I just had to take a sneaky snap.


Before taking this I had also taken two photos of my friends - one from outside the restaurant as I arrived and one at the table. Snap, snap. Third snap - bit if ketchup. As I did so a guy in his twenties, slicked back hair and wearing sunglasses obviously got completely the wrong end of the stick and thought I was photographing him! He leaned over and was like 'please just STOP taking photos of me...it's been three times now, THREE times..stop ok??' tut tut, head shake, hand waves.

...Ummm. Im sorry to tell you that however beautiful (or famous?!) you are, I'm afraid I find the ketchup much more interesting. 

Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment