To return to on a rainy day and pay for a flight to the Bahamas.
The other day I was chilling in Pound Land (oh, if only there were a Penny Land...) and spotted a penny. In a very charitable manner I suggested my friend pick it up for herself to which she answered 'eeer Bella that's like SO dirty' and left it there.
What? I was horrified. Reject a penny because it's unclean?? I've never heard anything like it.
First few months of penny picking.
HELLO new car.
Through my penny picking I made a new chum - Penny Boy. We've had a number of penny related communications and most recently I made him the one & only 'ONE PENNY CD' which he's apparently been rockin' out to like there's no tomorrow.
I am very keen on music & sahweet tunes, so thought I'd share some particular favourites with Penny Boy and with you. Some old and some new.
The ONE PENNY CD playlist:
1. Intro - The XX
2. Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
3. Fake Empire - The National
4. Modern Man - Arcade Fire
5. Chan Chan - Buena Vista Social Club
6. Here Comes the Blackout - Stornoway
7. Zebra - Beach House
8. What's it in For? - Avi Buffalo
9. I Feel Better - Hot Chip
10. Postcards from Italy - Beirut
11. Summertime Clothes - Animal Collective
12. Heartbreaker - MSTRKRFT
13. Vesuvius - Sufjan Stevens
14. This Modern Leper - Frightened Rabbit
15. Piazza, New York Catcher - Belle & Sebastian
Avi Buffalo. Your 2011 summertime album please. Seriously. It's ideal.