Wednesday 4 May 2011

First.signs.of.madness?

Talking to yourself. Talking to an invisible friend. Talking to the wall. Wearing underwear on your head. Rocking backwards and forwards. Telling jokes to yourself. Looking for hair in the palms of your hands. Having meaningful conversations with your toaster. Meringue. Cream. Blueberries. Strawberries. All pretty sure signs of madness? What about the last four in the list?

I never used to associate meringue, cream, blueberries and strawberries with madness, however
 after witnessing my friends recent behaviour, my opinion has very much changed.

In fact, I now associate meringue, cream, blueberries and strawberries more with madness than having a meaningful conversation with a toaster. It may offer good advice, who knows?

I'M MAKING A PAVLOVA OKAAAAY?????




 A dinner party of 15 girls were all more than happy to enjoy the fruits (literally) of her madness.


Looooook into my eeeeeyes...Eat my PAVLOVA or I will destroy you...

Unparalleled pavlova joy

No comments:

Post a Comment